1Password for iPhone not opening to last place of functionality

jdguilty
jdguilty
Community Member

Previously, if Favorites was the last screen I was on before I closed 1Password, upon reopening 1Password it would go to Favorites. That is no longer working. The program is now always opening to Categories. I'm currently running version 6.8 (680005) of 1Password, and my iPhone is running version 10.3.3.

1Password Version: 6.8 (680005)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.3.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @jdguilty

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this. We did have this fixed up at one point, but I can confirm I see the same behavior as you when using 1Password for iOS 6.8. I've let our developers know and hopefully we can get this nailed down more permanently this time.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: OPI-2055

• jdguilty
    jdguilty
    Community Member

I was curious as to the status of this issue, as there have been several updates to the program since I made my original post. I'm currently running version 6.9 of 1Password, and my iPhone is running iOS version 11.0.

• We haven’t planned a fix yet, but it is on the to-do list.

Ben

• jdguilty
    jdguilty
    Community Member

I'm gonna' try something...I'm gonna' stomp my feet and hold my breath until you guys get this fixed! My health is in your hands!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Please don't! :scream:

We have other things that are a higher priority, especially with iOS 11 (we've been pretty busy with things there since WWDC), but we haven't forgotten about this. Thanks for your patience — and surviving!

• jdguilty
    jdguilty
    Community Member

Well, it was worth a shot, I guess. Sigh...

• :)

Ben

• jdguilty
    jdguilty
    Community Member

Well, the latest update to 1Password has come and gone and this still hasn't been fixed. Color me EXTREMELY disappointed.

• It is unlikely that the next update will have it either. I’m not aware of any definite plans in this regard. I would imagine, with this being a regression, that we would put a fix in at some point, but I can’t promise that. Sorry, @jdguilty.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.