IOS can’t click on notes to edit

Overfinch
Overfinch
Community Member

Hi. Using an iPhone 6s Plus. When I edit a login the notes field is typically just below the bottom of the screen. I drag it up into view, lift my finger in order to tap on Notes, and the notes field immediately springs back down out of sight. I’ve tried using two fingers- one to drag and one to tap. No use. Please advise as notes are really useful. Thanks

Comments

• @Overfinch

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulty editing notes on items. Does this happen every time? Does it happen on every item?

Please let us know.

Ben

• Overfinch
    Overfinch
    Community Member

Hi Ben. It’s where there are enough fields to make the edit screen long enough to place Notes below the bottom of the screen - such that you have to scroll down. Which seems to be most of the time. I don’t add a lot of custom sections or fields.

• Overfinch
    Overfinch
    Community Member

Update. Just played around and it’s all fine now. There must be some particular condition that causes it. Sorry I don’t know what it is. If it happens again I’ll let you know.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Overfinch - glad to hear the issue seems to have resolved itself. If it recurs, see if you can discover a certain, replicable set of steps that will cause the problem to manifest, or a certain set of conditions which will do so. Otherwise, have a great weekend! :)

• Overfinch
    Overfinch
    Community Member

Thanks, will do.

• :chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.