No Dropbox sync with the other devices

lacrymoboy
lacrymoboy
Community Member

Hi Everyone.
I use 1Password from the version 3 and I never had a pb. I use to sync my devices (MB Pro, iPhone, and recently an iMac) by Dropbox but from yesterday, my new passwords created on my MB Pro yesterday, don't appear in my iPhone & iMac (even when I sync manually …
I check if all my devices are sync to the same file on Dropbox and they are.
Any idea ?
Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: 4.6.11
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lacrymoboy: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that Dropbox isn't syncing your data for some reason! Definitely follow the steps in this guide, as it will help you narrow down the cause:

If you’re having trouble syncing with Dropbox

We don't have any control over Dropbox, but that's helped many others who were having issues like that. But you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

• lacrymoboy
    lacrymoboy
    Community Member

@brenty: Thanks for your help. I found my mistake. Some weeks ago, I moved my Dropbox folder in my Mac to another volume and put it back but I didn't change my 1password settings.

• @lacrymoboy: Glad you were able to figure it out! I could definitely see myself doing that -- remembering to update all the apps whenever you make a change on one device is tough. One reason I like my 1Password membership. The fewer things that are relying on my memory, the better. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.