How do family, with Master password, get access if I die. No secret key with this purchase from you

Options

Should accident occur and I die, how do family gain access to my passwords, having been given the Master password, No Secret Key was issued when I purchased from you. Windows 7 PVC plus link with IPad4 and my android phone.
Malcolm

1Password Version: Windows 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Ultinmate
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:No secret password. I die, so how do family get access. They have the master password

Comments

• @Alex161: While I certainly hope you have a long life ahead of your yet, your family can access your vault from any of your devices with your Master Password. If you provide them with your Dropbox password as well, they can also install 1Password themselves and access your vault from any device by selecting Dropbox on the Welcome screen and signing into your Dropbox account. :+1:

• Alex161
    Alex161
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. It is just in case! Being prepared is better than not.
    Malcolm

• @Alex161: It's no problem at all and I totally agree about being prepared. By many standards, I'm still a youngun, but my family definitely has a way to access my 1Password account in an emergency. Planning for the worst is fine, so long as you're still hoping for the best. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.