To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

trial expired. Why? [conversation continued through email]

Options
ajr17
ajr17
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Memberships

I purchased 1 password. suddenly it tells me trial expired. Why?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased 1 password. suddenly it tells me trial expired. Why?

ref: INT-63569-797

Comments

• rickfillion
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi @ajr17,

This typically happens when someone has previously purchased 1Password as a standalone app, but then created a new trial of 1Password.com (which is a separate purchase/subscription) when setting up a new device as opposed to importing from their existing data. The best way for us to help you with this is via email so that we can ask you questions and look up information that you don't want to be sharing on a public forum.

Can you please email support@1password.com and include information about where/when/how you purchased 1Password and where you're seeing the trial expired message. We'll be able to help you out with that.

Rick

• trace
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hey there, @ajr17! Since we're already in touch via email, let's continue our conversation there to avoid any confusion. (I'm writing a response right now, so you should receive it soon!) Talk to you there!

This discussion has been closed.