iPhone with ver 5.5

buzzy
buzzy
Community Member

Hi can anybody point me to the right post about help with my paid for ver 5.5 or has it been abandoned now

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

HI there @buzzy :)
    I would be happy to try and help, but you haven't explained what your problem is.

As for version 5.5, unless I'm mistaken, version 6 was a free upgrade. So I'm not sure why you would still be on 5.5 and updating may very well fix your issues.

Cheers,
    Corey

• buzzy
    buzzy
    Community Member

Hi thanks for Responce I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post..
    My Concern was if I continued on the updates for my paid for version a couple of years ago would it eventually stop working on the next update I would be deverstated if I lost all my Data this app has been terrific for me as I'm now over 70 my memory is not the same so I totally really on this app.
    Also is it possible in any way to Print out the Data on the app for safe keeping.
    Thanks Graham

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @buzzy,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your concerns. I'll do my best to reassure you here.

My Concern was if I continued on the updates for my paid for version a couple of years ago would it eventually stop working on the next update I would be deverstated if I lost all my Data this app has been terrific for me as I'm now over 70 my memory is not the same so I totally really on this app.

I'm so glad you trust 1Password to keep your data safe - thank you! We know how important your data is, and we want you to know that we will never lock you out of your data. As Corey says, keeping all of your apps up to date is important, as it ensures that you get fixes for bugs, and any security updates that might be necessary.

is it possible in any way to Print out the Data on the app for safe keeping.

It is only possible to print records one at a time in the iOS app, so if you have a bunch of items, it's not really a great solution.

Are you using syncing 1Password to any other devices using Dropbox or iCloud, or have you signed up for a 1Password account? If your goal is to ensure that your data is protected even if something happens to your iPhone, syncing your data or signing up for a 1Password account will help you there. Personally, I recommend the 1Password account because it's so simple. Please let me know if you have any questions!

• buzzy
    buzzy
    Community Member

When you say open account does that then mean I will have to pay a monthly fee.
    I previosly had paid for the App..??
    Thanks graham

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Graham ( @buzzy ),

A 1Password account does involve a monthly fee. I mentioned it because accounts are a simple way to ensure that you can access your data, even if you don't have your phone. It's not a requirement though, you can keep on using the app just as you have been doing. :)

I hope this helps, but if you have any more questions, we're here for you.

• buzzy
    buzzy
    Community Member

Thanks for the info but sadly as a pensioner iam not able to Incure more monthly cost.
    Thanks graham

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Graham ( @buzzy ),

I understand. Don't worry the 1Password app will continue to work smoothly without the subscription. Please let me know if there's anything more we can do to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.