Beta feedback

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password and Ubuntu.

Comments

• dhrose
    dhrose
    Community Member

I'm inexperienced at participating in discussion forums so please forgive if this is the wrong place to make this comment. I've been using the Beta Chrome extension for version 6 on my Chromebook and on my Linux desktop for about 3-4 weeks now and am quite pleased to have it but there's a couple of things I've noticed that are either bugs or cockpit error on my part:
    1. If the idle time is exceeded on either on either the Chromebook or Linux desktop and I want to use 1Password for another login somewhere, I get a blank (or empty) 1Password window and I can't do anything with it so I have to disable/enable the extension to get things working again
    2. I can't seem to add a new login to my vault with either the Chromebook or Linux desktop so I have to use my Windows 10 machine to get that done.

For whatever it's worth, my Linux desktop is Linux Mint 17 with the Cinnamon desktop and my Chromebook OS is up to date. My Chrome browsers are all up to date as well. Otherwise, I'm happy with what I'm seeing so far.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017

@dhrose: As mentioned previously, please post feedback on the private beta only in the private ChromeOS and Linux forum.

I appreciate you taking the time to share this though! We're working on improvements to avoid the white screen, and we'll be adding the ability to create new items right in the extension in the future as well.

I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying the beta even with a few "gotchas", and we're here if you have any other questions, comments, or suggestions! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.