How do i retrieve my 1password version 3 info in IOS11?

Dianvo
Dianvo
Community Member

Ive used 1password for many years & love it. Just upgraded to IOS11 and lost everything!! help. i downloaded the the new version not knowing it was not compatable. been in
China, didn't get any notices.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hello @Dianvo :)
    The information you are looking for can be found here.

Cheers :)
    Corey

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Dianvo,

Has the information that Corey provided helped? If you still have questions, we're here for you.

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Still working on it... kinda scarred :)

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Actually not sure how to get to the right place.
    Yes, I can see A
    I use my APP on my iPhone 95% of the time
    I also have a Mac

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Can one of u send me that # I need & tell me how to get to where I need to be?

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

hello??

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Oh great :)
    Got my ID #

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Sorry
    [#BBT-76378-576]

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

No!! It’s
    [#BVT-76378-576]

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

The correct Support ID# for me is
    [#BVT-76378-576]

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Am I still talking to someone???

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Hello????

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hey @Dianvo :)
    Don't worry, you will be looked after. The AgileBits team is busy. There are quite a number of people with the same problem as you and the AgileBits Support team is helping them on a first-come-first-serve basis. You've done what you needed to do. Sit tight and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. :)

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Ok. Thanks. I’m just wondering if y’all are 24/7 there, or if everyone will go home at some point :)
    Understandably:)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017

@Dianvo: We're all over the place. I wouldn't say 24 hours a day, but certainly 7 days a week, well over the course of the "day" (relative to you, since many of us are in different time zones). However, we do try to respond to everyone on a first-come-first-served basis, and I think that's fair. So that means that we will respond to others who've contacted us more than an hour ago first, and I'm sorry that means you might have to wait in the mean time. Thanks for your patience!

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

No worries:)
    I just wanted confirmation on that, thanks

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Hi, is anyone there?

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

No worries:)
    I just wanted confirmation on that, thanks

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Is there anyone here now??

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2017

@Dianvo,

This is not a live chat. We’ll respond to your email as soon as we can, and continue the conversation there. As it is a weekend (and a holiday weekend for the US & Canada) it may take a little longer to reply than normal. As Brenty mentioned we try to respond to everyone on a first come first served basis, usually within 24-48 hours. Thanks!

Ben

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Hi there...
    I’m almost done!!

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Afraid to choose something

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Also have this

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

This one??
    Copy to 1Password??

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

After I think I finally remembered the name master password more stuff opened but then I kinda got stuck & couldn’t go on... didn’t have help anymore (2am). So gave up & slep for 5 hours. Now can’t get into anything.... wondering if maybe I really didn’t have the right password, or if I got locked out cuz I was inactive for 5 hours

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Hello?

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Hello??

• Dianvo
    Dianvo
    Community Member

Hello?? Anyone there???

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Dianvo: As mentioned previously, we'll continue working with you on this via email.

Since we can answer any questions you have about your particular situation and give you specific instructions on how to proceed without confusing anyone else who might view this public support forum, continuing via email will avoid any confusing back and forth between multiple people and places. For example, Steve has been working with you personally via email, but it appears you have ignored his last message and/or not replied there.

I'll close this discussion for now, so please get back to him whenever it is convenient for you so you're both on the same page and he continues working with you on this if you still need assistance. Thanks! :)

ref: BVT-76378-576

This discussion has been closed.