To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Transferring from trial single to paid family

Options
Rabbit_Hole
Rabbit_Hole
Community Member

Hello,

I've been trying to transfer my data with limited success, and I've read and re-read the documentation to no avail. I started with a single account which took me MANY hours to figure out how to get set up (I didn't know there was a trial family version). I recently created the new family account, then went into the single account and highlighted all the passwords, and selected CSV export. I logged into my family account and imported, but not all the passwords transferred, especially some of the bank passwords. Is there an easier way of saving my passwords, deleting the single account and getting the family account running? I'm frustrated to no end. Thanks!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.7.457
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Rabbit_Hole
    Rabbit_Hole
    Community Member
    Options

" highlighted all the passwords" meant to say Logins

• Frank
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi @Rabbit_Hole - I'm sorry for the troubles. You can definitely migrate your existing data from your original account over to the new one. You don't have to create a CSV file to get this done. Just make sure both accounts have been added to the same 1Password app. After both accounts have been added to the app, you can then migrate the data over within the app by following the steps in this guide. Keep me posted if this helped or if you have any additional questions. I'll be more than happy to assist.

ref: DUQ-93693-537

This discussion has been closed.