1password is no longer syncing through dropbox on iPhone

Options
Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Community Member

Hi, I was experiencing problems with my 1password app, because it´s not syncing with my laptop through dropbox. So I uninstalled both apps and now is not even selecting the dropbox account. What is happening? Why can't I use my 1password app if I´ve being paying for it? I´m attaching a screenshot of how the app looks like when Im trying to choose my dropbox account.

I will love someone to help me with that because I´m using my phone as a work tool and is not being really helpful for the past few months.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @Gonzalo :)
    Sorry for the trouble you've been having. Have you tried going through the steps in this troubleshooting guide? Give them a try and see if it fixes your issues.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Gonzalo: Indeed, you just need to select the Dropbox account there (if you want to use that one, otherwise sign into another) and then chose the vault you want to sync. But certainly if you're still having trouble be sure to check out the guide that Corey_C linked, as that will help narrow down the problem — and definitely include the requested version information you omitted from you post if you need further help, so we're on the same page.

This discussion has been closed.