Mix installation Apple and Android?

gudep
gudep
Community Member

I already have 1password on my Apple tablet, and I’d like to get it for my Samsung phone
Is it possible with the same safety box ?
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I’d like to get 1password for my apple and my Samsung together

Comments

• mathieu_g
    mathieu_g
    1Password Alumni

@gudep Are you using a standalone version of 1Password or do you have a membership? With the latter you can use 1Password on all of your devices.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gudep: Indeed, a 1Password.com membership includes all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Thelauffer
    Thelauffer
    Community Member

Hi @gudep !

As for safety box, do you mean vault? If so then yes, you can use the same vault if you sync with Dropbox.

https://support.1password.com/sync-with-dropbox/

Honestly though I would go with the 1password membership and it's robustness as opposed to relying on a third party to sync your passwords amongst your devices.

I hope this helps,

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Thelauffer: I'm sure they'll follow up if they have any other questions. ;)

This discussion has been closed.