Ipad & Iphone sync issue with "instant messenger" details

Sassimac
Sassimac
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hi Guys...

Thanks for a great application...!!!

Having just bought an iPad, it was only then I noticed that any "instant messenger" login details I have stored on my Mac do not sync with either the iPad or iPhone.

The Mac is set to sync everything.

Thanks...!!!!

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Have you tried full sync? I had it happen to me once, what I did was set 1Password for Mac to replace the info on iPhone with the info on Mac. You'll notice a checkbox on the bottom in the Sync tab of 1P Mac client.

9Pqkxl.jpg

Be aware if you don't sync up first, it might not save any logins that you manually created on your iPad.

Also uncheck it after your first full sync.

Let us know if it fix your issues.
  • Sassimac
    Sassimac
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Tried that, and it still has not loaded any of the "instant messenger" login details. All other data appears to be there.
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Sassimac wrote:
    Tried that, and it still has not loaded any of the "instant messenger" login details. All other data appears to be there.

Have you re-authorized both devices? Meaning deleting both of them from Mac client and start all over from scratch?
  • Sassimac
    Sassimac
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    OK... Mystery solved.

All the instant messenger login details are in the "accounts" section. Not the "logins" section.

So, thank you for the time to reply. All is now Zen...!!!
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Sassimac wrote:
    OK... Mystery solved.

All the instant messenger login details are in the "accounts" section. Not the "logins" section.

So, thank you for the time to reply. All is now Zen...!!!

No problems, at least next time I'll be sure to ask to look at accounts.
This discussion has been closed.