Duplicate vaults shown in vault selector

Options

I am signed in to an organisation and a personal account. I currently see multiple copies of each with the org appearing 4 times and the personal appearing 3 times.

Inspecting the popup pane shows the sections in the list:

I tried adding a breakpoint in render() at return H.createElement("section", {id: "vault_list" and could see:

> this.props.accounts.length 7

and the objects matched the duplicates I am seeing. The UUIDs are duplicated, so maybe just uniqueing would be enough?

Matt

1Password Version: N/A
Extension Version: 0.9.0
OS Version: Chrome on Linux
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @MatthewWilkes,

Can you quickly restart Chrome and let me know if you also have duplicate accounts on the settings page as well? You can access it by right-clicking the 1Password icon and selecting options.

Thanks!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• MatthewWilkes
    MatthewWilkes
    Community Member
    Options

I do:

Interestingly, these are in a different order.

I'm still using the web app on occasion, not exclusively the extension. Perhaps they're being readded when I log in online?

N.B.: I am now on extension 0.9.1

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MatthewWilkes: We had a bug that allowed multiple of the same account to be added to 1Password for Chrome if you signed into *.1Password.com without 1Password for Chrome unlocked.

This was fixed in v0.9.0, but you'll need to remove these extra accounts. From the page your screenshot is on, try removing all of your accounts and then signing back in.

This should clear up your extra vault issue for good, but let me know if you experience something different.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.