Old version of 1Password won't open [legacy 32-bit apps cannot run on iOS 11 or 12]

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mikrowilli: I see Steve has already been in contact with you via email, so we'll continue the conversation there.

ref: EBY-93996-759

• Bauderfamily
    Bauderfamily
    Community Member

trying to get data from older version after we upgraded to ios11

1Password Version: 3
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 11
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:TKL-98814-727

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Bauderfamily -- I've moved your discussion into this thread since this is more of an iOS issue than an Accounts issue. Please see the first post in this thread, which is the AgileBits Proven Solution and let us know if you meet the requirements. Thanks!

• Bauderfamily
    Bauderfamily
    Community Member

If you are referring to the three questions then yes I do. my id is TKL-98814-727

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Bauderfamily -- thanks! Someone should be with you shortly.

ref: TKL-98814-727

• Bauderfamily
    Bauderfamily
    Community Member

Any idea as to how long before i receive a response?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bauderfamily: We try to reply to everyone on a first-come-first-served basis, so it will be after we've gotten back to others who contacted us before you. That said, Steve replied to you before you even posted this question, so be sure to check your email for that. Cheers! ;)

ref: ZKS-45723-186

• Bauderfamily
    Bauderfamily
    Community Member

Sorry somehow two ID's were given (TKL-98814-727 and ZKS-45723-186). I'm now in contact with Steve. Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bauderfamily: No problem! Let's continue the conversation there to avoid any confusion. :)

• paul_otto
    paul_otto
    Community Member

Hello,
    here is the Support ID [#PET-37722-955]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @paul_otto -- someone should be with you shortly!

ref: PET-37722-955

• kismelasz
    kismelasz
    Community Member

Please help me...
    Support ID: [#YVF-47969-752]

Thanks!!!

• lellentk
    lellentk
    Community Member

I have the same issue. My support ID number is #ZBY-97291-485. Thank you for any help that you can provide!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kismelasz: Steve's already replied to you via email, so let's continue the conversation there.

ref: YVF-47969-752

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lellentk: I'll get back to you via email shortly.

ref: ZBY-97291-485

• royboy123
    royboy123
    Community Member

I have the same issue as everyone else this is my case ID [#ZHX-79998-183] thank you in advance for your support.

• royboy123
    royboy123
    Community Member

Please help support ID [#ZHX-79998-183]
    Thank you

• royboy123
    royboy123
    Community Member

It’s been over three hours and no one has responded support ID [#ZHX-79998-183] I really need to recover my passwords please.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@royboy123: We respond to everyone's messages on a first-come-first-served basis. I think that's fair, but it does mean that we need to respond to those who contacted us before you did first. Posting multiple times won't change that I'm afraid. Thanks for your patience.

ref: ZHX-79998-183

• alons
    alons
    Community Member

I have the same issue as everyone else. Please could someone get back to me. Many thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi @alons - please see the original post in this thread, and make sure you meet all the requirements, then send an email as described and let us know here what your support ID is. Thanks!

• wietse
    wietse
    Community Member

Hello! Same problem here: Support ID: #DNP-17824-123
    Help!

• wietse
    wietse
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

oeps refresh button... sorry for the duplicated posts..

• wietse
    wietse
    Community Member

Hello! Same problem here: Support ID: #DNP-17824-123

Gr. Wietse

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wietse: No worries. Thanks! We'll get back to you via email shortly.

ref: DNP-17824-123

• mstolle1
    mstolle1
    Community Member

Hi there. My support ID is #ZZY-74415-184.

Like I said in my email -

• I'm using the version with Icon A
    • I have an iphone (version 6 i think)
    • I have a mac
    • I know my 4 digit code and master password.

I need help ASAP! Don't know how I'm going to get anything done at work tomorrow!!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mstolle1: I'm sorry to say this, but you need to know this upfront: unless you're really, really fast and don't run into any issues with the recovery process, you're not going to be able to get your data by tomorrow. We've done a lot of testing and have a good process in place, but it is not quick, easy, or guaranteed to work. By ignoring the iOS warnings from Apple and 1Password warnings from us about the incompatibility of this incredibly old version with regard to iOS 11, you've made other much simpler, smoother options impossible, since the app can no longer run at all on your device. I'll get back to you via email shortly to work with you on this, but it's important to have realistic expectations from the start.

ref: ZZY-74415-184

• mstolle1
    mstolle1
    Community Member

@brenty Thank you for the quick reply. I have my tech savvy son sitting next to me (he works in tech). Hopefully he can help us get this done!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

• Tasbihi
    Tasbihi
    Community Member

Hi there, This my support ID [#ARR-48533-244], would really appreciate some support. Thank you

This discussion has been closed.