Favorites should be sorted to the top

If I have multiple logins for a single website, I like to use favorites to force a particular login to appear at the top of the list of items for that site. That allows me to quickly open the dialog, select the top item and login without thinking about it. In the extension, favorites do not appear at the top of the matching items which costs me a few seconds to select the right one. Sometimes I forget and login with the wrong account.

It's a tiny nitpick, and it probably cost me more time to write this up! Anyway, thanks for your hard work and I really appreciate having access to 1Password on Linux.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.9.2
OS Version: 4.13.6-1-ARCH x86_64 GNU/Linux
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback, Justin!

I agree, this would be a nice addition. We'll see if we can get favorites some love in a future update.

Thanks again! <3

• haraldwithtwoehs
    haraldwithtwoehs
    Community Member

hah! I just came here to log the same suggestion. +1.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Noted! Thanks for letting us know this is something you'd like to see added.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• DMHardwick
    DMHardwick
    Community Member

I'd like to add my agreement as well. When I open 1PW it always shows me "Identities", which I almost never use. I'd really like to see "Favorites" be an option for the default view! Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@DMHardwick: I'm not sure what you mean. The feature request which is the topic of this discussion from a year ago was implemented already in the inline menu:

And if you mean the 1Password X toolbar menu, Identities are not at the top:

And I just have to tap and then to get to Favorites, instead of matches for the current context. That's the only reasonable way to present all Favorites, since they cannot be filled on the current site unless they match the URL. So I'm not sure I follow. Can you clarify?

This discussion has been closed.