Don't have an app for my iPhone. Only my iMac. I want all my 1Password information on my iPhone??

sandynaiman
sandynaiman
Community Member

I use 1Password and have for many years on my iMac? How to do I also have all that 1Password information on my iPhone without paying for it. I have my registration number.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to install my 1Password account in my iPhone. It's only on my iMac.

Comments

• Hi @sandynaiman

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

The Pro Features for 1Password for iOS are a separate purchase from 1Password for Mac. You can read more about that here:

Pro features in 1Password for iOS

If you'd prefer to not have to purchase each version of 1Password separately we do now offer a subscription service, which among a lot of other goodies, includes all of the latest versions of all of our 1Password apps:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Additionally with the membership option you don't have to manually configure syncing. Sync is included simply by signing into your 1Password membership on each device. If you're interested in checking that out we have a guide on migrating here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

If you'd prefer to stick with standalone vaults and purchasing 1Password on a per-version basis you can do that, and to sync your data you'd follow this guide:

Sync your 1Password data

The 1Password for iOS app can be had here:

1Password on the iTunes App Store

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.