1Password 3-8-22 and Snow Leopard will synchronize with 1Password Subscription??

Hello, I'm using my 1Password Subscription in new devices and everything works great; no I got an iMac Early 2008 and I want to keep it running Snow Leopard. I've read here that I will have to use 1Password 3-8-22 in the iMac Early 2008 running Snow Leopard, so I would like to know if it will be syncing across my other devices using my 1Password Subscription. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi @lealaw :)
    Unfortunately, no. Versions of 1Password compatible with MacOS Snow Leopard are not compatible with 1Password Subscriptions as they are both very old software.

I'm sorry if that wasn't the answer you were hoping for. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. :)

• lealaw
    lealaw
    Community Member

Thank you, so the oldest version OS version fully compatible with 1Password Subscriptions is?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

@lealaw Yosemite, I think. But I could be entirely wrong on that. I'm sure an AgileBits Team Member will correct me if I am.

• lealaw
    lealaw
    Community Member

Thank you, let's see if they correct us.

• @Corey_C, @lealaw,

The requirements for the various platforms to work with 1Password.com accounts is detailed on https://support.1password.com/system-requirements/

Rudy

• lealaw
    lealaw
    Community Member

Thank you Rudy!.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lealaw - on behalf of rudy, you're quite welcome! Glad he was able to point you in the right direction. :)

This discussion has been closed.