Visually highlight an item when hovering over it with your mouse

Options

When using the inline menu (I hope that's the right term for the thing popping up when you see a login form), I would find it very helpful if the item that I mouse-over would be highlighted when there are multiple matches. Currently the first on the list is blue and the rest is not.

I'm using Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on RHEL 7.3

P.S. I'm really sorry to say this but I like the way this extension is filling login items a lot more than the "classic" extension does (sorry classic extension developer, I still like you :) )

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.9.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Manaburner,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback! It is indeed called the inline menu. :)

I agree it would feel quite natural to have the selection track the mouse as you hover. There are some technical challenges but it's an idea I'd like to explore.

We're indebted to the work done by the 1Password extension team --- so much of our code is shared, and several of us have worked on both projects. We're really all working together to make the best 1Password experience on the web, and I promise you're going to see cool things happening in both projects. :)

• @Manaburner: Just wanted to let you know that items now receive focus when you hover over them as of beta 0.9.4:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/83407/beta-0-9-4-published#latest

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome thank you @Mitch

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Mitch, you're very welcome!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.