Unsaved items notification

Options
jeffseaver
jeffseaver
Community Member

When are you going to install the feature to notify of "open" and "unsaved" items? This is a pain!!!
I should not be that difficult - you could just add it under Categories - with one click I can see which of the OVER 250 items I have that I may have edited and left unsaved. The alternative you've come up with - a whole different edited note - is only marginally better than the old way (dumping the unsaved content on to the end of the item's text window).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unsaved

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

When are you going to install the feature to notify of "open" and "unsaved" items? This is a pain!!!

@jeffseaver: We don't have any plans to do that.

I should not be that difficult -

Easy for you to say. ;)

you could just add it under Categories - with one click I can see which of the OVER 250 items I have that I may have edited and left unsaved.

I don't think most people have quite that many items where they didn't bother to save changes. And given that there is no longer a Resume items can get into, that could be a bit confusing.

The alternative you've come up with - a whole different edited note - is only marginally better than the old way (dumping the unsaved content on to the end of the item's text window).

That's not how 1Password works. If you're seeing something like that, it's from a sync conflict between devices.

We can't go back and retroactively apply this, but the way 1Password works now is if you try to navigate away from editing, 1Password will prompt you to Cancel, Save, or Don't Save. If 1Password is in an editing state when it locks, it will simply save any unsaved changes for you, so you don't lose the information you entered. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.