Login column sorting backwards

FineWine
FineWine
Community Member

Just added in my 1Password login details (username, password & website etc) and it sorts it in the alphabetical column with 1Password at the bottom after the Z's. I thought you would sort numerically then alphabetically not alphabetically then numerically. Anyway it would be nice to have 1Password at the top of the list. :)

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.8.3 (683004) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Login Sorting

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@FineWine: If you click the header ("n items sorted by x"), you can change the sorting. But digits (and non-Latin language characters) will be listed after the alphabet. It's something we can consider changing, especially as we bring more constituency between platforms though. Cheers! :)

• FineWine
    FineWine
    Community Member

Thx brenty I knew about the sort function I just did not realise its restrictions. I would appreciate the teams consideration in enabling this feature. Though in my opinion I would restrict it to alphanumeric characters only.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback, @FineWine.

Another possibility is to turn on the "Show numbers and symbols first" option in Advanced Preferences:

I hope that helps. :)

• FineWine
    FineWine
    Community Member

Doh, Thx sjk. Obviously did not know about that little hint. All good now :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

That's my fault for not mentioning it. Glad that helped! We're definitely not going to be dropping support for non-Latin languages. Cheers! :lol:

This discussion has been closed.