To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Deleted account but was billed for a year.

mmmtacos
mmmtacos
Community Member

I deleted my account but was billed for what looks like a year. The email says the account will remain open until the end of the billing period but I can no longer sign in. What's the deal :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mmmtacos
    mmmtacos
    Community Member

Also I signed up for monthly, so I'm really confused. The charge against my card is way more than the monthly fee.

• @mmmtacos: Is it possible you had more than one account or maybe set up billing through Apple? Deleting an account will cancel your subscription if it's set up directly through us, but Apple subscriptions need to be canceled separately as Apple doesn't know whether you've deleted your account or not. If you either go to https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions or go to “iTunes & App Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions > 1Password” in the Settings app on an iOS device, you can check for an Apple subscription there.

If you don't find an Apple subscription and don't know of a second account, please send us an e-mail to support@agilebits.com with the invoice for your subscription attached and a link to this thread. That will help us hunt down the source of the charge. Don't share your invoice or any account information here, but if you do reply with the support ID sent to you via our handy BitBot assistant, that will help us find your e-mail and ensure a quick reply. Thanks! :+1:

• mmmtacos
    mmmtacos
    Community Member

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017

@mmmtacos: Found it, thanks! I'll take a look around and get back to you via e-mail. :chuffed:

ref: BKS-42932-856

This discussion has been closed.