Logins being copied instead of moved?

archifishal
archifishal
Community Member
edited October 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

So we've just got a Team 1Password account set up at work, so I've been moving passwords using the app from my personal vault into the team vault, but when I do 'Move', it seems to remain in my personal vault as well as being copied to the team vault. I can then delete these manually, but seems like Move should be doing that?

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hi @archifishal,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, move is a combination of copying the item to the destination vault while moving the item in the source vault to the trash.

I'm not able to reproduce this issue you're seeing. Just to be clear, are you moving many items or just a few? There may be a delay if you're moving a lot of items and 1Password would refresh at the end of the move operation, not during.

If just a few, can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• archifishal
    archifishal
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

I'm away from work for the weekend now, but will try and remember to take a look on Monday :)

But yes, it seemed to happen for individual item moves (that they didn't 'move') as well as for many.

• @archifishal: No worries at all! Take a peek when you can and let us know. :chuffed:

• archifishal
    archifishal
    Community Member

Have sent the email as requested :)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @archifishal,

Found it! We will take a look at get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

ref: VAQ-82289-688

This discussion has been closed.