Not suitable for Windows 7 ?

now i have try three days for migrate my date in my Windows pc -- nothing

i've got a account -- put all Dates from mac in --- put it in the Windows pc -- from 362 are now 59 inside

nothing for Windows ???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @Stormer: I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do here -- are you migrating existing data on Windows to your 1Password account or are you trying to sync up your PC with your Mac? 1Password 6 is designed to work with Windows 7 and this sounds more like an underlying setup problem to me.

• Stormer
    Stormer
    Community Member

Yes I try for three days to transfer the data from the mac in the newly created account and then from this on the pc
    it does not work with password 6
    the support is also slow

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Stormer: I'm not sure I understand. Both Nathan and Kate replied to you within about 3 hours on a Sunday. But certainly we can't be as efficient in helping you if you don't answer our questions, and try to carry on conversations in multiple places with different people. That actually slows down the support experience for not only you but everyone else. So, to avoid more confusing back and forth, I'm going to close this discussion and reply to you via email. We'll continue the conversation there to — hopefully — get some more details on your setup and what you're trying to do. With your cooperation, I'm sure we can help you sort things out. :)

ref: RCU-96675-626

• Stormer
    Stormer
    Community Member

I'm not sure if I understand that. now the help has been based on the creation of an account, which I have done. it was sent to hilfelinks which I have obeyed. further questions from them which are as unnamed by them, there is not.
    I have the error several times described and it is very simple: the number of logins taken into the account is not correct. with the result is the program on the windows pc not to use.
    they will understand that I do not like it for a simple transaction of my logins on a windows pc over three days and a lot of posting course also in other directions to send. they have narrowed the circle of helpers by closing my request in a wide user environment.
    Thank you for your detailed email, but I will probably choose another easy to use product.
    Thank you for your help

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• @Stormer: Just as a reminder, we closed this thread because we had a few conversations running at once -- one here, one via e-mail. This tends to create more confusion than it solves, so it's best that we keep the conversation in one place. We've seen your reply via e-mail, so we'll continue the conversation there. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.