How do I recover iOS standalone version of 1Password?

radekar
radekar
Community Member

After getting my iPad back from being repaired, the 1Password app was not there. I originally purchased the standalone version of 1Password from the App Store several years ago. I would like to reinstall the standalone version on my newly repaired iPad. What is the process?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @radekar,

You can find 1Password for iOS here:

1Password 6 for iOS - iTunes App Store

Please note that when using 1Password standalone we do not store your data. By default it is only stored on your device, and removing the app also removes the data from the device. If you were syncing with a 3rd party service you may be able to restore your data by setting up that same sync method on the new device:

Sync your 1Password data

Thanks.

Ben

• radekar
    radekar
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

I did not sync with the "cloud" before sending the iPad for repair.

I need a source of the 1P standalone app.

I purchased the standalone version from the Apple Ap Store about four years ago.

If I Download and then Open the the 1P Ap currently available in the Apple Ap Store, I am presented with the following choices:

1. "Start my Trial" - I do not want to start a trail of the subscription version of 1P
    2. 1P.com - I do not have an account
    3. iCloud - I did not sync to iCloud
    4. Dropbox- I did not sync to Dropbox
    5. WLAN Server - There is not LAN Server

I want to reinstall the standalone version of 1P and renter my pass words from a hard copy list of passwords. How/where do I get an standalone IOS version of 1P????

Thanks
    Bob

• @redekar: If you scroll down a bit farther, below WLAN Server you should see Create a standalone vault:

If you tap that, you'll have an empty standalone vault to re-enter data into. :+1:

• radekar
    radekar
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

Missed that ....... THANKS

• @radekar: No problem! I'm used to the persistent scroll bar on my PC myself, so no matter what I'm doing on my iPad, I'm often thrown by thinking I'm at the bottom of a page when I'm not. I assure you, you're not alone and I'm happy to have helped. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.