Intermittent issues with families 1password web login

defiant
defiant
Community Member
edited October 2017 in Families

Hi there,

Over the last couple of days I've had intermittent issues with the website, doesn't matter what device I use (either Windows or Mac)

When attempting to sign in I get:
Cannot sign in.
Unknown error: The request response is empty

Eventually I can login, but its been happening on and off for the last two days. Is it just me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

@defiant

I just received a notification that the team behind the curtain were investigating an issue. I cannot say for certain as to what exactly that issue was. The notification called it a degradation I believe.
    Also not being an employee I only get the same info you would receive. I would suggest checking after the issue is cleared up.

You can check on the status and also subscribe to notifications here https://1password.statuspage.io

Tom

• @defiant: We've had some hiccups today and over the weekend, so it's definitely not just you. One benefit of having us all so reliant on 1Password.com is that it doesn't take long for one of us to whine and summon the proper parties. I got to be the jerk that summoned them on a Sunday yesterday. Either way, as @thightower mentioned, you can check status on our status page or subscribe to receive notifications of any problems detected. The team has been seeing the same symptoms as you and it's being investigated as we speak. :chuffed:

• defiant
    defiant
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

Nice, thanks for that @thightower

Didn't realise that page existed so it's good to have!

Edit: Cool, and very true @bundtkate. Thanks for the prompt response :)

• @defiant: No problem at all! I just saw things seem to be sorted now, so let us know if you're still running into problems. :+1:

• defiant
    defiant
    Community Member

Yup all good now, thanks @bundtkate

• :chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.