1Password Pro version Multiple Vaults

davem123
davem123
Community Member

I have 1Password Pro running on iPad and would like to implement a second local vault. Pro version states I can have multiple vaults, however when attempting to add a vault I see only the option to add a 'Demo' vault. What is this and can I use/rename it for use as a secondary vault?

1Password Version: 6.9.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.03
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @davem123,

The Pro features for iOS allow 1Password on iOS to access multiple existing vaults, but only our Mac product can create secondary vaults. If you don’t own a license for 1Password for Mac a trial copy will suffice for the purpose.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• davem123
    davem123
    Community Member

Hi Ben, thanks for responding. I don't have a Mac :(
    Is it possible to do this on a Windows PC?

• It is not, currently. It may be possible with 1Password 7 for Windows, but I can't make any promises on that.

If you were to sign up for a 1Password membership you could use the 1Password.com web interface to create and manage vaults. There are a host of other benefits as well:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

If you're interested in switching over to that please send our sales team an email at support@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt for the Pro features. If you purchased recently we can credit the amount you paid toward a membership.

Ben

• davem123
    davem123
    Community Member

Thanks for explaining my options. I will have a think about what to do.
    Great product by the way!

• @davem123,

Thanks for the kind words!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.