Everything started when I noticed new password added on OSX wasn't appearing on iOS. I logged into website to see which device changes are reflected on server. OSX app stated it was syncing correctly so I uninstalled it and reinstalled (now with package downloaded from website, previously was using AppStore version).
Upon adding account I scan QR from phone and after providing master password and long wait I get an error "request time limit exceeded" (it's translation because I use app in PL).
It also fails with AppStore version of the app. I just tested.
I'm not using any VPN of any source and my phone that is syncing correctly is on the same network.
1Password Version: 6.8.3
Extension Version: 4.6.11
OS Version: 10.13
Sync Type: iCloud