Keyboard Shortcuts/ Inline menu

Hey all!
I apologize if this has been asked already, but I'm new to the beta and getting my feet wet.

Are there any keyboard shortcuts set to access the in line menu when in the text box of a web page? I know cmd-period will access the extension menu but I can't seem to find one to quickly access the in line menu other than clicking on the icon. Thanks :)

So far loving being able to access my vaults on linux though :) keep up the great work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @ForbQuiet,

Welcome to the beta and our support forum! We are delighted to have you join us on our latest 1Password adventure!

A hotkey to access the inline filling menu is something that we've recently discussed and a feature I think would be awesome! The inline filling is brand new, so we have some bugs to work out and feature improvements coming shortly. Stay tuned to our release notes and have a great week!

Thanks again for helping us beta test and especially for taking the time to let us know this would be a useful feature for you.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• You can press the down arrow in any field to open the inline menu. :)

• ForbQuiet
    ForbQuiet
    Community Member

Ah great! Thanks guys. So far loving being able to use 1password on Linux.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Great @ForbQuiet! We are super delighted to hear that! We love all feedback, but it's especially nice when it's positive. :blush:

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.