Unable to restore Pro features

Options
ollifi
ollifi
Community Member
edited November 2017 in iOS

When tring to restore pro features, the app first asks for Apple ID password (the dialog says "environment: sandbox"), I wait for some time, then the password is asked again, and finally, the app says that purchases cannot be found. However, I'm sure that I've bought the pro features as they're working on my iPhone 6. These troubles are occurring on the iPhone X.

EDIT: Just checked and this does not appear on the App Store version. Just the TestFlight one. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, no effect.

1Password Version: 6.10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ollifi: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! If you install 1Password from the App Store, are you experiencing the same issue?

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply. Like I said in the previous post, this doesn’t appear in the App Store release.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017
    Options

@ollifi: Ohhhhhh. Thank you. I didn't understand what you meant by "does not appear". I'm not able to reproduce that here, but can you enable logging* and then send us diagnostics of the error?

*In 1Password Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings, enable App and In-App Purchase.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#UUF-24181-426]

If you’re reading this and you are not ollifi, this Support ID is for ollifi only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: UUF-24181-426

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member
    Options

For some reason the beta seems to remember that I restored purchases in the App Store version so I couldn’t reproduce it. Is it possible to make it “forget” that state?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ollifi: I bet you could do it, but I wouldn't recommend it. This is handled by the App Store. It saved a receipt after validating the purchase. The only way I know of for a user to get a new one is switching Apple IDs, and that isn't something I'd recommend doing without good reason, as that can cause issues for apps installed with the other.

• ollifi
    ollifi
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah. That’s true. But I’ll report back if I still encounter issues.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Totally. A diagnostics report should help us get a better sense of what's happening in that case. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.