Update Hebrew translation (100% done)

BuSHari
BuSHari
Community Member

Hi,

Can you please update the Hebrew language in the next release?
Also, i don`t see the Hebrew language under the language selection in advanced settings.

Thanks,
Idan

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Good morning @BuSHari. Thank you so much for all you've done to help this translation along. Let me talk to my colleagues and see what we can do to get this into a build for you.

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Hi,

Any updates?

• @BuSHari,

Thanks for asking, but nothing to report at this time.

Rudy

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Hi,
    I saw that the Hebrew language was added to the Beta version, but when selecting the Hebrew language there are no translated strings, everything is still in English.

• Good morning @BuSHari. Sometimes 1Password needs to be killed and restarted before the translations take effect. Can you try that and let me know if that fixes it?

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

I did that and I still don’t see the translations, see attached screenshots

• @BuSHari,

Thanks for letting us know. I have fixed this for a future build.

Rudy

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Thank you for the fix, but we have a new problem with the alignment in the Category screen, please see screenshot.

• ag_kevin
    edited November 2017

Hi,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. We will look into that.

Cheers,
    Kevin

ref: OPI-4299

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Hi,

Any update?
    don`t see a fix in the latest beta..

• lobianco
    lobianco
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @BuSHari. We shipped a fix for RtL text alignment in 7.0.3. I just double checked on my device and confirmed that it looks correct. What version of 1Password are you running? Can you try force-quitting the app and/or restarting your device?

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member
    edited December 2017

Hi @lobianco
    I`m on the latest beta version 7.0.1 (70001002) in TestFilght

• @BuSHari,

You'll want to install the release version, we haven't put up any more public beta builds between 7.0.1 and 7.0.3.

Rudy

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Great! now i see it, thanks!

But when will the Categories get the translations? it`s still in English... (you can see previous image)

• Hi @BuSHari. Those category names come from our server, which is still not localized. Until that happens you will continue to see them in English. Sorry about that!

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

I know, you told me that a year ago, but it not fixed yet

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BuSHari: We've been laying the groundwork behind the scenes so that 1Password.com can be localized, but this is not complete. As you can imagine, we're careful about any changes we make there since it affects all 1Password members. Thanks for your patience.

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Thank you for the response, hope to see that fix soon...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BuSHari: To be clear, this isn't a "fix". 1Password.com currently only has English, period. As it exists today (at least outside of our development/testing environment), it is not possible for additional languages to exist on the server. We're building the foundations behind the scenes to make it possible to have multiple languages throughout, but that work takes time and must be completed fully before we can roll it out and have localized versions of all text exist "live" on the server. I'm sorry that it's taking so long, but we really don't want to roll it out prematurely and break anything in the process, as any changes we make to the server affect all 1Password.com users, not just those waiting for support for a specific language. :blush:

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Ok thank you for your explanation...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017

No problem. Looking forward to being able to work on localizations there myself.

This discussion has been closed.