How to downgrade 1Password for iPhone

Options
LuckyDragon
LuckyDragon
Community Member

I updated my 1Password to the latest build the other day and noticed that their are significant changes to it that are big show stoppers for me. I browsed through the mobile app but can't find any options to fix the following...

1. Favorites tab seems to be auto-adding new entries. Is it possible to stop this, I only want the ones I manually tagged displayed in Favorites.

2. Favorites UI is new and promising except a lot of real estate is wasted with the "Tap any field to quickly cop it". Can this be removed? If not how can I return it to normal UI.. that message causes unnecessary scrolling to activate 1Browser; there was nothing wrong with the normal UI.

3. 1Browser icon on the bottom control bar is gone. If I accidentally swipe and get returned to the categories I can not return to where I was in 1Browser. This is very annoying. Im hoping the 1Browser icon was replaced by a gesture or configurable.. because its removal is a huge step backwards. The good news is 1Password seems to play with mobile Safari much better now.

I update apps directly on the iPhone so I'm guessing there is no way to roll back.

1Password Version: newest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.1
Sync Type: UI

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @LuckyDragon

I’m sorry to hear you’re not enjoying the new features of v7 quite as much as we’d hoped. #1 & 2 are not currently customizable, though we are evaluating how we can continue to improve there. For #3, press and hold on the tab bar (where Favorites, Categories, etc are) to bring up 1Browser. We do typically recommend Safari over 1Browser, though. :)

You are correct that there is not a way to roll back.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.