To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can 1Password be used with Quicken - downloads from financial accounts?

paterscotus
paterscotus
Community Member

Quicken stores passwords of my financial accounts in its own vault to download transactions. Is there a way to provide my 1Password logins to the Quicken vault so as to facilitate these auto downloads?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can 1Password be used with Quicken - downloads from financial accounts?

Comments

• @paterscotus: I'm not terribly familiar with the Quicken app, but I do use Mint, which I suspect handles these things similarly as I'm relatively sure Quicken owns Mint. If I'm right, you should be able to copy and paste your credentials into the proper locations in the Quicken app (usually there's a screen where you set up each of your financial accounts within the app) and Quicken should continue to pull your information from your financial institutions as normal.

Hopefully this helps out, but I did drop one of my teammates who I know has some more familiarity with Quicken so he can jump in with any additional info to supplement my guesses. If you give this a try and still have trouble, just let us know. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.