Problem with switching from DropBox to iCloud

Options
Ockeghem
Ockeghem
Community Member

When I switched sync from dropbox to iCloud it found a vault already on iCloud. It warned that the data were different and to review the information before proceeding. The only information is that the iCloud data are from 2013. I really just want to delete all that old data on iCloud and replace it with that from the Primary Vault on my Mac. But it's not clear what will happen if I go ahead with the merge.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iCloud sync mismatch

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Ockeghem: If you already have the data you want in 1Password, I would say definitely don't merge it. It sounds like that is something old that would just cause you headaches. If you're certain you want to clear the data in iCloud, you can do so in 1Password for Mac under Help > Troubleshooting > Reset iCloud Data. Note: this does not affect anything else stored in iCloud, only 1Password's data there. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Ockeghem
    Ockeghem
    Community Member
    Options

Worked fine. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.