Feature request - Add new item from search field if there are no results

Options
sardina266
sardina266
Community Member
edited November 2017 in iOS

I frequently find myself searching 1Passworld thinking I may have registered a login for a site, but am not always correct... so my request is that the ability to add a new item from the search field be added if no results are found.

My memory may very well be messing with me, but I remember a similar feature being available in a previous version or maybe this is just in the Safari extension.

Either way, thanks for taking the time to review my message and consider this request.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sardina266: We do something similar to that in the extension since 1Password doesn't have any way of knowing whether you want to use an existing login or create a new one. But while I haven't seen this requested before, it's something we can consider if we can find a way to do it without getting in your way the other 90% of the time when you don't want to create a new one. However, I will say that the extension is just a better option in most cases, since it can be used in browsers and many other apps to save login credentials, rather than having to create a new login by hand. I hope that helps in the mean time. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

This discussion has been closed.