iOS resets to top of list view on re-opening from background

smallcheese
smallcheese
Community Member

When either re-opening the app from background or even just if the security timer times out (phone doesn't sleep nor app sent to background) and you need to re-unlock, whichever list view you were looking at before the app locked/went to sleep/was sent to background defaults to top of the list when the app wakes.

This is kind of annoying and a bit of a productivity problem!

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @smallcheese,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. At the moment it happens that way by design, however it is certainly something we can consider changing. We'll take it into consideration. :)

Ben

• btaroli
    btaroli
    Community Member

This is an extreme hassle in moments like this when I’m usimg this forum in the 1Password browser. I see these buttons on bottom just before I switch to Photos app to edit screen capture for posting.

But upon the-opening the app I’m staring at the property page of the item I’d used to launch the browser instead. Only navigation buttons available are for apps and don’t include one for browser.

But if I re-open the item and tap on the button to show tabs, the original tab is there still! Very bad UX.

I seem to recall, having used this app on a 6S+, that there was a button in the middle to just launch the browser. But this button seems absent now, writhe tin 7.0 or because it’s iPhone X I’m not sure. But it’s really bad to have stab magically still open that you can’t see or access.

• btaroli
    btaroli
    Community Member

In the meantime m, I found the other more active thread on this topic and have replied there.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/83656/where-s-the-browser-button-removed-long-press-on-the-tab-bar-to-active-1browser#latest

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.