To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I just signed up for 14 day free trial; need a secret key...the clicks lead to dead ends

Options
John0100
John0100
Community Member

I signed up. Downloaded app to iPhone. Installed browser plugins. Now trying to further set up account. To login I am being asked for email, secret key and master password. I do not have a Secret Key and wherever I look or click I hit a dead end. No secret key. No Emergency Kit to print out (it asks for a secret key). I feel like I am a circular hell where I need the secret key but there is no place I can get to...to get it.
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I just signed up for 14 day free trial; need a secret password...the clicks lead to dead ends

Comments

• John0100
    John0100
    Community Member
    Options

I figured it out...no need to reply

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@John0100 -- Glad to hear you've got everything sorted out. You should most definitely print out a copy of your Emergency Kit or save it to a PDF and keep it in a safe place. Enjoy your 1Password trial and let us know if there's anything further we can do to assist you. :)

This discussion has been closed.