My information is missing.

Options
JasonN
JasonN
Community Member

For some reason, my information is now missing on my iPad. latest iOS.
Everything is fine on the Mac. I sync with iCloud but I cannot remember the iCloud password for 1password. I tried my actual iCloud password but it doesn't recognise it.

Any help appreciated.

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• JasonN
    JasonN
    Community Member
    Options

I realise I have two vaults on the Mac. The primary vault is the one I cannot see on the iPad. Why is that and how can I solve this?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JasonN: Unfortunately without some basic information you've left out of your posts it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, how are you syncing data between these devices? If you're not (or only syncing some), then certainly that would explain why you're not seeing the same data. Thanks in advance! :)

• JasonN
    JasonN
    Community Member
    Options

ios 11.1.1, 1Password Version 7.0.1.

yesterday . for no apparent reason, I tried to open 1password and it asked for my master password, which it normally never does. When I finally got in, all my logins are missing except one. It seems to have changed to another vault (in which there is only one entry). I need to find a way to switch it back to my personal vault. I use iCloud syncing on both the Mac and iPad. Mac version is fine, shows all logins etc.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @JasonN,

Thank you for those additional details. 1Password is only capable of syncing one vault per iCloud account, so unless you’ve changed iCloud accounts it seems unlikely that you’ve somehow received a different vault. That said, we’ve got a guide on troubleshooting issues regarding iCloud sync which should prove helpful here:

If you're having trouble syncing with iCloud

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.