Missing category: Document and where are the release notes?

Figured I would give it a try though inclined to switch back just cause...

Missing documents category. I can search for a document and find it listed though not downloadable.( I think as an "Other") but otherwise, that category is missing (probably keeping company with the tabs). The other categories I use are there, but not that one.

No release notes?
https://app-updates.agilebits.com/

Could be its supposed to work like that like the regular extension, but just in case... (heck, you auto login for everything else through X).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: X 1.01
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@AlwaysSortaCurious: We have a few ideas on what we'd like to do with Document Items, but none of them have been implemented yet. Our intention was to have Document Items completely removed until we could make them extra special, but it looks like you've found a bug where they still display in search results.

As for app-updates, we need to get that into our deployment process. We were so excited for our release, but now we need to finish our homework. ;)

Thanks for bringing up those two items! I've created some issues to get them taken care of. Please let us know if you spot anything else out of place. :+1:

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

ref: b5x-152
    ref: b5x-153

• dteare
    edited November 2017

Thank you for bringing this up, @AlwaysSortaCurious. I love seeing release notes and we indeed have been keeping a detailed changelog since the beta has started. You can see the changelogs for each individual release here in this forum as I included them in the release announcements.

I will eventually get these uploaded to our app-updates server, but until then, here's a static copy of what we have so far:

Full 1Password X Changelog

• antdking
    antdking
    Community Member

hi @dteare, looks like the link isn't accessible

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@cybo: Sorry about that. I've fixed Dave's link for you! :) :+1:

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits