Reveal password in extension

I'm wondering if you guys are looking at a way to integrate the reveal password option within the extension. There are times that I want to see the password to enter it on a different machine manually. Upon clicking "edit" in the entry, it links to another tab with my vault where I can do this. However, it would be nice to be able to reveal quicky within the extension to get a quick look at what I have saved as a password. Also being able to edit the entire entry within the extension would be a great feature.

I think overall, just looking for a few more options to create a more "app-like" experience for Linux users. While I love the extension and being able to access my vaults on Linux, I think the app and 1Password mini is a better experience. I often find myself using third-party apps and being able to pop up the mini menu and quickly grab my password for an account is a great utility.

Having said all this, can't give enough of my support to you guys and what you do! Great job on 1Password X, and keep up the great work. None of the other password managers got anything on you!! :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.0.1
OS Version: Ubuntu 17.10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ForbQuiet: Thanks for getting in touch! Revealing and full editing are definitely something we're looking into. Ultimately, our goal is to make 1Password X as full-featured as possible. There are constraints to what we can do in the browser, but we'll keep pushing those boundaries. Thanks for your feedback and encouragement! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.