Need instructions to add my wife to account and transfer all password to here also

Randad
Randad
Community Member

I need explicit instructions on adding my wife to my account so that she can view passwords from her mobile devices. I am licensed and my order number is 13276518 ordered on December 3, 2015. Also, how do you find Secret Key and Set-Up Code? Lastly, will additions be synched with her account also. Love 1 Password but I am not a seasoned "techy" so I need a step by step process.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need instructions to add my wife to account and transfer all password to here also

Comments

• Randad
    Randad
    Community Member

Version 6.8.4 and using Mac OS 10.11.6. Sync is through a WI-FI router in our home.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Randad: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account you can sync your data from another device or create a new vault. I've resent your license information via email in case you need it.

However, a single 1Password license is for an individual, so you may want to consider a 1Password Families membership, since it includes access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data — for up to 5 family members in the base price. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. That also makes it easy to securely share data with your loved ones:

Share 1Password with your family

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Randad
    Randad
    Community Member

Thank you very much. I will try that.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good. We're here if you need anything else! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.