1.0 is imminent! THANK YOU for making this possible!

Options

Hello everyone!

Today is the big day we've been working towards over the last year: release day! Our big 1.0 will debut this afternoon and we're thrilled to be able to share it with the world!

Before the official release takes place I wanted to take a moment and thank you all for all the awesome help and encouragement you've provided throughout the entire beta process. Our first post in this forum was all the way back on June 20th, almost 5 full months ago. It's been a crazy ride ever since and we couldn't have made it to the finish line without you. <3

With that said, please do not think of this as a good bye! Version 1.0 is just the beginning and we have many additional features planned over the coming year. I would be honoured if you continued to help us test new releases by keeping the beta installed. The official release will be distributed as a separate Chrome extension so you'll continue to get beta updates as we release them. We'll also have a new beta release today to bring you all the new enhancements contained inside 1.0.

I can tell it's going to be an amazing release as I'm both excited and terrified :)

Thanks again for all your help!

Comments

• ForbQuiet
    ForbQuiet
    Community Member
    Options

Just want to say great work to all of you guys who got us here!! I'm super happy being able to use this on Linux :D

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you so much! We're really excited too. Whether you stick with the stable release or join us on the beta channel, it's a pleasure to have you! See you around. :chuffed:

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

So now we can go and tell others? :)

• Absolutely!

Yeah, sorry, I should have mentioned that sooner :)

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

I saw the posts on Twitter and Facebook, so i figured it was ok :lol:

• @prime: Shout it from the mountaintops! You have all played a huge role in this release, so you definitely deserve the opportunity to share the good news. Thanks for all of your help and support. :chuffed:

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

@bundtkate I did :) both on Facebook and on Twitter! You guys do an amazing job.

• Aw! Thanks, @prime! I'll make sure to pass your compliments along to the team. I'm sure they'll be tickled you're so stoked about 1Password X. It wouldn't have been possible without our wonderful beta testers, though, so be sure to keep some of those good vibes for yourself, too, yeah? :wink:

This discussion has been closed.