Fill in credit card don't work at netflix.com

heubergen
heubergen
Community Member
edited November 2017 in 1Password in the Browser

Attached you find a zip archive (just rename it from jpg obviously) from the site where 1Password is unable to fill in my credit card information.
As the file contains some personal information (and can not filter it easily because of the file size) I would appreciate if you could either hide this thread or delete the attachment as soon as you saved it internally.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 4.6.13.2
OS Version: MacOS 10.13
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @heubergen: Thanks for sharing your feedback! I did go ahead and delete that archive. For the future, this is the type of stuff that can be useful, but it's not always needed and, should we need that sort of info from you, we can always get it via e-mail to save you from posting it on the forum. This is a public forum, after all, so we definitely don't want you to have to post any personal information here.

In this particular case, I can reproduce this problem with my own Netflix account on the update payment page. I can't fill a new credit card either. I see some strangeness in the code for the site itself after trying to fill as well, so I'm going to talk to our development team to determine exactly why 1Password isn't filling here and see whether we can improve this. Could you share the browser you're filling in by chance? Including the version would be helpful as well. I tested using Firefox myself, but additional data is always helpful. Thanks! :chuffed:

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

Hi @bundtkate, I'm using also Firefox in v59 (Nightly).
    I just uploaded it because the last two times I didn't save the HTML at all and I was unable to provide it later.

• @heubergen: Same as me then! I also use Nightly, so I should be able to take things from here. And no worries about providing the archive. I'll never complain about additional info, just so happened it wasn't needed in this case and, of course, we prefer to avoid your needing to share this sort of stuff when we're able to. I'll touch base with the development team Monday so we can get to the bottom of the filling problem here. Thanks again for letting us know! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.