To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

iPad Pro 9.7 running iOS 11.1 showing up as iOS 10 under Authorized Devices in 1Password.com account

Options
btownguy
btownguy
Community Member

Just as the title says. When looking at my Authorized Devices in 1Password.com for my account, I went through and cleared out any old sessions/devices. I inadvertently removed my iPad Pro 9.7 running iOS 11.1 because it was showing up as iOS 10 in the website. Is this an issue on the website? If I go into settings on my iPad it shows the correct iOS version as 11.1.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @btownguy,

Yea that one's my fault. This is a deficiency in how our apps communicate information about themselves with our server, such that their OS version and other information like their names don't change over time. That information gets sent to our server when you first sign in, and from then on only the app version gets updated.

It's on my list of things to re-design such that we make sure that that info is kept up to date.

Sorry about that.

Rick

• jsturtridge
    jsturtridge
    Community Member
    Options

+1 I have this issue and it also shows my old device name as well as the out-of-date iOS indicator (i..e 1Password.com shows iOS10 instead of iOS11).

• bundtkate
    edited November 2017
    Options

@jsturtridge: I have endless outdated devices in my list from mucking around with them all the time so I know how you feel. As Rick mentioned, it's on the to-do list, but I'll give him an extra nudge for you. :wink:

ref: b5-2725

This discussion has been closed.