Started new family 1password account and Windows app and Chrome extension won't accept new sign in.

Options

So long story but recently deleted old 1password family account and started new one. Everything seems set up fine, have access through Iphone 6 Plus app on IOS and through web access (via Chrome browser on Windows PC). However, i've tried numerous attempts with no success in trying to sign in through the Windows app or the Chrome extension. I'd previously used both with my former family account and suspect both are referencing the old account and password. I see no opportunity during installation to re-direct them, I just install then am asked to enter master password which does nothing. Pretty frustrated as I know these functions are some of the better features for seamless use of the service. Please help!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:started a new account and Windows app and Chrome extension will not accept new sign in

Comments

• @kevbo: If you see everything on your iPhone and the web and are absolutely sure you don't need any of the data from the old account, you can start over to reset your local database and sign in to the new account. This will remove all of your local 1Password data, so just be sure you're okay with losing it forever and have what you need available elsewhere. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.