To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Why is it taking forever to solve my problem?

Options
bbbdco
bbbdco
Community Member

I find the support process to be extremely slow and excruciating......I've now been working for a week on a problem. Since I can't talk to a human being, I have to depend on email. The emails have gone back and forth for a week now, and my problem is still not resolved. There is no phone support. There is no live chat support. So one is stuck waiting for emails. The wait between emals can be anywhere from 3 to 6 hours. I don't know if I am ever going to get my problem resolved at this rate. I for some reason have multiple vaults (I guess). They say I have both a primary and a personal vault. I can only see a personal vault. This could probably be solved in about a minute, if someone would talk to me. But at this rate, I am not hopeful this will ever get solved. Any solutions to this slow support?

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 6.8.4
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: ?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi @bbbdco

Could you please post your Support ID here so that I can follow up? I don’t see any recent conversations under the email address that you have registered here on the forums (please do not post your email address). The support ID is the part of the subject line that looks like [#AAB-CCDC]

In general you are correct that technical issues require troubleshooting via email. What may seem like a simple issue may in fact be quite complex. We don’t have the resources to offer telephone support, but make every effort to reply to each email we receive within 24 hours. Because of how troubleshooting works it may require multiple exchanges back and fourth to resolve an issue. There is no magic bullet or single button fix that resolves all issues.

Thanks.

Ben

• bbbdco
    bbbdco
    Community Member
    Options

Here's my case number: [#JYL-25545-545]

• Thank you for providing us with the support ID!

I am sorry for the delay. I found the conversation thread in our support system and one of the reasons it took longer than usual to get the response is the fact that you often were sending additional emails in response later. That reset the conversation time and it got back to the end of the queue. I am sorry about that -- it is certainly not a great experience.

I just replied to your email, hopefully it helps.

This discussion has been closed.