Beta 1.0.2 was just published

Our first beta update since the official 1.0 release!

This update is working its way through the Chrome Web Store update process now and should be available for everyone in about an hour from now. Here's the full changelog:

[NEW] 1Password X supports accounts which have multi-factor authentication turned on.
[IMPROVED] 1Password.com loads more smoothly when accessed from 1Password X.
[IMPROVED] Editing an item opens it directly in edit mode.
[IMPROVED] The Personal vault is now shown first when lists of vaults are displayed.
[IMPROVED] When displaying the item details window the back button now displays the active sidebar item.
[IMPROVED] When navigating item details with the keyboard, arrow down will scroll the window all the way to the bottom when on the last field.
[IMPROVED] No longer showing the 1Password button on fields that are too narrow.
[FIXED] The "reveal passwords" setting in team accounts is respected when clicking to copy a concealed field.
[FIXED] The name "1Password X" now appears on one line in the Add account to 1Password X notification.
[FIXED] Removed Document items from search results until full support is added.
[FIXED] When switching between items the detail view is automatically scrolled to the top.
[FIXED] Unrelated sign-in errors no longer claim the Master Password is incorrect.
[FIXED] We have vanquished the White Screen of Death and banished it to the netherworld. Again.

Please put this new version through its paces and let us know how it goes.

Thank you! <3

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

[IMPROVED] Editing an item opens it directly in edit mode.

Awesome! Thanks for this. :)

[FIXED] We have vanquished the White Screen of Death and banished it to the netherworld. Again.

And huzzah!

• Zod
    Zod
    Community Member

There is still a bug when updating a password from a site you already have in your vault. When clicking suggest a new password it asks to save a new item without updating the old one (it would be nice to keep the old one for some seconds too just in case it does not work and want to revert to the old one). It just creates a new element with the same old password, not with the new suggested one, thus losing access of the site because the new created password (which was already set) is nowhere to be found into the vault.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Zod: Can you elaborate? I'm probably just misunderstanding what you're trying to do. What are the exact steps you're taking? Thanks in advance! :)

• Zod
    Zod
    Community Member
    edited November 2017

I want to modify a password with a new one and when doing that using the "use suggested password" feature it asks me to save a NEW item, not updating the old one i had. In conclusion I now have two same items into my vault using the old password and not the new one i've saved which I can't see anywhere and I have to reset password. I tried some sites for testing and it happens a lot. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, sorry for the confusion there. Currently there is no separate password generator, so that isn't possible with the 1.0 release. It's something we'll be adding in a future update though. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.