New Favourites Design

1_2ManyVaults
1_2ManyVaults
Community Member

I am hoping that you will please bring back the ability to directly open a favourite item with a single tap?

I can see how the new favourites features enhances the ability to quickly copy key pieces of information.

In my case I keep many secure notes in my favourites and now accessing them requires two taps. The new features do not appear to offer any benefits to secure note favourites.

Possibly, an enhancement such as tapping on the right expands the favourite and tapping on the left takes you directly to the item.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I am hoping that you will please bring back the ability to directly open a favourite item with a single tap?

@1_2ManyVaults: You can tap and hold or 3D touch to open the item details quickly and easily.

I can see how the new favourites features enhances the ability to quickly copy key pieces of information. In my case I keep many secure notes in my favourites and now accessing them requires two taps. The new features do not appear to offer any benefits to secure note favourites. Possibly, an enhancement such as tapping on the right expands the favourite and tapping on the left takes you directly to the item.

We'll certainly consider refinements as we develop the new feature, but let me know if that helps. Cheers! :)

• 1_2ManyVaults
    1_2ManyVaults
    Community Member

I am a little embarrassed to say that I never actually thought of that. Thanks very much brenty!!

• No worries! I'm sure it could be a little more intuitive. :) On behalf of Brenty you're most welcome.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.