Categories list missing in iPhone X

Options
pschulze
pschulze
Community Member

1Password just installed in new iPhone X. Synced to Dropbox. All data appears, but the Categories list shows a message "Welcome! Catch our short intro on adding your items to 1Password." See attached file. Clicking that message does not show a video but rather takes me to the listing of all items. Clicking the Categories title at the top then returns me to the screen with the same message and I never see the Category lists. This works on my previous iPhone 6. I have the Pro version and 1 vault.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @pschulze

Well. That is certainly different. :) I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPhone X:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/84153/
    • Your forum username: pschulze

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• pschulze
    pschulze
    Community Member
    Options

Ben, Well I am not sure what happened, but now it works! Thanks for your reply. I'll let you know if it happens again.

Patti

• Ben
    Options

Great. Thanks for the update Patti. If it does happen again please do send us that report while the problem is occurring so we can see what is happening “under the hood.” :)

Ben

• cealus
    cealus
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Just like pschulze, I too installed 1 Password on my new iPhone X and am seeing much the same thing. I can get to my entries through Search, but all the organization in categories seems to be lost. Tapping the Categories icon at the bottom shows the intro video, but the video doesn't play. I will send a diagnostics report.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Please do! That's really odd.

• cealus
    cealus
    Community Member
    Options

Brenty, I assume you got my diagnostics report yesterday evening.

About mid-morning this morning, while using the phone, 1Password was updated. I know that because a new Welcome page with new features was displayed when I logged in. Categories is now behaving as expected. Now that's great service! Thank you so much!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @cealus,

We didn’t actually do anything, but I am glad to hear it is working now. I also don’t see your diagnostics report in our inbox. Could you please let me know what Support ID you got back from BitBot so I can look that up and “connect the dots?”

Thanks!

ben

• cealus
    cealus
    Community Member
    Options

Here's the number: #PNM-17328-639

The reason I said there was a new version released was that there was a new one available in iTunes>apps>update.

• Ben
    Options

Got it, thanks @cealus! I’m thinking that must mean we’ve resolved this in v7.0.3, which would be great. :)

Ben

• cealus
    cealus
    Community Member
    Options

I guess so. v7.0.3 is what downloaded this morning.

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. Thanks. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.