How to merge vaults

Options
NYC2SN1
NYC2SN1
Community Member

I have a standard license, not Family or Team, having purchased 1Password a few years ago.

I originally created 2 vaults, but having just wiped my Mac and performed a new install of the OS, and then 1Password, I cannot find a way of adding secondary vault any more. Has this been removed?

If so, is there a way of adding merging my secondary vault with my Primary vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@NYC2SN1: If you're using Dropbox to sync your data, you can setup sync to point one at the other and choose Merge to combine data from the two. Just keep in mind that you may have a bit of a mess depending on how long ago you made these vaults diverge. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :)

• NYC2SN1
    NYC2SN1
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Sorry, can you step me through how to merge them, please?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@NYC2SN1: I will be happy to, but at this point I know literally nothing about your setup...so if I try under these circumstances it will probably end in disaster. If you'll let me know the details of the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using and something I can hang my hat on regarding the vaults you're trying to merge (names?) I'll see what I can do. :)

This discussion has been closed.