identification

kieva1
kieva1
Community Member

how do i upload identification to 1password?
I can attach a file in windows, but can not see attachment on my iphone.
Ideally when travelling I would like to carry a copy of my passport and my driver license.
Thanks,
Doug

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: drop box
Referrer: forum-search:how do i download a copy of my passport and view it on my iphone?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

@kieva1: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It isn't possible to add attachments in 1Password for iOS. You can, however, add them in 1Password for Windows and sync the data there in the item details (provided you have the Pro features). I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• kieva1
    kieva1
    Community Member
    edited November 2017

Thanks Brent for your reply. I have purchased the Pro Features sometime ago.
    I have attached the jpg files in windows and synced devices. However I still cannot see them on my i0s.
    Appreciate your help
    I

• kieva1
    kieva1
    Community Member

Oh..... operating 6.9.1 version of 1 password pro.
    In an older version I know I could see the JPEG files on my app.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

@kieva1: That version will work, but again, you'll need to have the Pro features in the app currently. Is it showing that? The App Store will only allow you to restore the Pro upgrade if you install it using the correct Apple ID, and are signed into it when trying to restore. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.